10 November, 2006

"The Cookie"


Mmmmmmm Cookies... well, you cant really eat this one. :) this assignment was to create a cookie. this is something you put in front of your lighting to create an effect using the shadows. so this took me about an hour to make and then another hr to get it all set up, but I kinda liked how it turned out. not perfect, but it'll do! :)
We have been rather slow lately on our projects, although they seem to be getting more indepth. I've got 3 or so on the go right now, so keep hanging on, they'll be good hopefully! :)

5 Comments:

At 06:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, NEAT!
What did you use to make it?

 
At 08:57, Blogger ~G said...

I just used a piece of cardboard and then I made some wavy patterns, and then I just cut them out with a utility knife. I probably would re-place the light if I was to try it again.. get the shapes a little more defined.. but I like this soft patterning too. It makes it look like water..:)

 
At 07:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it but for the life of me I don't see any "cookies"!
Nannysue

 
At 13:50, Blogger Jennith said...

Very cool shot, I'm so excited about the stuff you are learning.. You'll have to teach me some stuff soon

Jenn

 
At 18:52, Blogger ~G said...

Fianlly got the mark.. 86!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home