14 October, 2006

Perspective (s) :)

Ok, this one had to do with lines and perspectives. in a photo, the photographer will use lines and tones to create a perspective. in this first one, I had have a person, and I had to use either a building or a road to create the perspective ot distance or hight or whatever I choose. (I used it to show distance. you can tell she is alot nearer the the end of the hallway.)

And in this next one, I used tone to show distance between the objects in the foreground and the horizon in the back ground. (You can again tell that the objects are closer then the trees, but this time it is because the trees are "softer" and lighter.)

2 Comments:

At 11:47, Blogger Jennith said...

yeah Gabe you're becoming a blogger... nice pictures btw. Miss ya, love ya etc.

 
At 00:37, Blogger ~G said...

here we go, finally got this one today. 80/100 :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home