30 October, 2006

Tethered Texture

Ahhh, I know some of you have been waiting for my next posts with baited breath, and keen aticipitation! (Or at least abit of interest and slight annoyance:)) But it has been mid-term week here, and I havent had many projects come due!... But I did manage to find a couple that I could put up, so here yu go:

This one was for Comercial Lighting class. we had to pick a product, and then arrange it and light it with the goal being to show it's texture. I ran out of ideas so I went to the Caff. and snagged some peanutbutter, and some melba toast! I think it actually worked out rather well...! :)

2 Comments:

At 07:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good enuf to eat!
Mom

 
At 18:47, Blogger ~G said...

I thought so too, but I ended up with a 74. I was hoping for more. I guess I neede more of my subject.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home