24 May, 2006

Probably should put something up...

Well, I figured I should at least put something up before time wastes away too long and I don't have anyone check out my blog anymore! (Although I suspect that Jenn is the only one who checks regularly. Forever hopeful that I'll become a "blogger" :))
So I am now in Nova Scotia visiting with my many relatives, helping my grandparents with various chores, and just generally taking it easy. Last week I was recruited to look after mom's horse and to drive Jenna to her soccer meets. Alongside that, I was sorting the last of the stuff from Fredericton that hadn't been stored yet, and two weeks ago I finally finished the sorting and cleaning of my storage space. So all that is left for me to do, when I get back to NB this coming weekend, is to make sure I can get the stuff, that is selected for transportation, to Toronto. Also, I need to have a Yard-sale to sell the stuff I don't want to store anymore. When all that is done, I'll be free to actually GO to Toronto (well, Mississauga...).
And I'll finally get to see Jenn again. :)
I'll post more someday, and probably add some pictures too! Have a good week!
~Gabriel

2 Comments:

At 15:42, Blogger Jennith said...

Hey Gabe :P

Good to see you remember having a blog. I still have my hopes high for your bloghood.

 
At 11:19, Blogger Greg said...

I check it out regularly. Greg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home