11 March, 2006

The first ever!

Ahhhh what a life. Here I am two days and four pages to go, and I'm writing in a blog. . . I'm not sure what my Proff. would think of me! Well, as long as I don't make too many grammatical mistakes I should be fine.
SO! Welcome to my little space. I've resisted starting one of these, because I've always felt they are a dumbing down of what it has always meant to have a webpage. Although as a means to procrastinate, this is a wonderful way to go.

I'm getting myself ready to finish the term in the one class I'm in, and I'm also getting ready to move, pack, apply for loans and jobs. and basically just going crazy. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year and being in a new place.
allright. I'll get myself back to work! check back again for more updates!

3 Comments:

At 21:27, Blogger Jennith said...

Hey Gabe,

Sorry to have sucked you into yet another of my evil habits. . . blogging, chocolate, caffiene

Welcome aboard

Jennith

 
At 00:02, Blogger ~G said...

lol, no problem dear, I'll survive along with the rest of it.

 
At 10:34, Blogger STAG said...

Dude...blogging is the wave of the future!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home