25 April, 2008

Done!

Well all. that is the end of THIS journey. I'm done school, and I'll be moving back to NB soon. I want to thank everyone who helped me, by posing, letting me shoot in their house/work/yard etc, or by supporting me with food, shelter, and any number of other ways that everyone has helped.
The last assignment I had to finish was my website. it is now up finally, and almost the way I want it to look. I plan to keep tweaking it over the next while, and then I'll keep adding to it, and making it bigger and better! :) check it out at:
www.wolfprints.ca
Thanks again everyone, and keep an eye out here for updates on the next stage of my life! :)




~Gabe

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 01:00, Blogger Jennith said...

That's a nice picture of you.

 
At 14:55, Blogger Jennith said...

You've been blog-tagged!!

The challenge is to ask
"your significant other to tell you three things that they know about you and then publish this information on your blog. You also have to pick more victims and then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. The comment must end with the word ‘pthththth’"
with the significant other part optional.

pththththth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home