11 October, 2007

Location Architecture

well, it's that time again. The time when I have just done a crazy couple of weeks worth of projects and assignments, and I'm procrastinating on the next batch. So, I'll catch you guys up on what I've been doing. :)
This one was for my Location lighting class.

We had to find a building and photograph it with the glow still in the sky. Then we had to wait until it was full dark, and take another exposure for the windows, and the lighting inside, so we could end up with a dark silhouete of a building, with warm glowing lights inside, and a nice evening sky behind it.
I, of course, chose a hard building, because it had outdoor lighting. So I had to make another exposure for the building and make the exterior dark, and then blend all three images together into one. :P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home